Kaeser Kompressoren has been providing compressed air systems solutions since 1919 and currently employs approximately 5,500 people throughout the world. We consider ourselves as a partner to our customers and develop tailor-made, energy-efficient, and dependable compressed air solutions. With our philosophy of “more compressed air for less energy”, we have become a leading key global player in our industry.
Low-maintenance Kaeser blowers deliver pressurized air quietly and efficiently for a wide range of applications:
- for pneumatic conveying of bulk materials
- in water management – for example for aeration of sedimentation tanks and filter flushing
- for the production of blowing and cooling air for industrial purposes
- in mobile applications – e.g. mixing, tanker and suction vehicles
We provide two different concepts to meet your requirements:
- Rotary blowers with our efficient, three-lobe OMEGA rotors to minimize pulsation effects
- Screw blowers with the energy-saving SIGMA profile – designed by KAESER for optimal pressure and output.